EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT'S EARNING POTENTIAL. HOWEVER, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS TO BE A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
AS WITH ANY BUSINESS, YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY, AND WILL BE BASED ON YOUR BACKGROUND, DESIRE, DEDICATION, AND MOTIVATION. ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS WILL VARY DEPENDING UPON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, THE IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO EACH INDIVIDUAL, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. RESULTS VARY. YOU MAY EXPERIENCE UNKOWN OR UNFORESEEABLE RISKS WHICH CAN REDUCE RESULTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE'S. IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM THE IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIALS.
YOU AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS THAT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OR USE OF OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS.
NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED GUARANTEES OF SUCCESS ARE MADE BY OUR COMPANY.
Service Provider: CharliePage.com
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org
CharliePage.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. If you are the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, CharliePage.com will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification: Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). CharliePage.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a copyright infringement notification with us.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed, accompanied by a physical or electronic signature, stating under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate. Alternatively, you may include a statement that you are a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed, accompanied by a physical or electronic signature, stating under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CharliePage.com to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit CharliePage.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent by email to: email@example.com