How is real money made online?
I’m seeing a LOT of hype these days about shortcuts, 23 day systems and other “instant” systems.
I know you know that’s a bunch of bull.
But it DOES beg the question … how is real money made online by average people.
It really comes down to what Zig Ziglar said so many years ago.
“You can get everything in life you want by helping enough other people get what they want.”
So what DO people want?
- Most want money
- Most want freedom – the ability to choose
- Most want to spend more time in the way they want
Most want security – peace of mind that the next economic upheaval won’t leave them out in the cold.
Okay, so HOW does this happen for the average Joe or Jane?
I see these ways as most sure …
- Information marketing – blogging, publishing an ezine, writing (or having written) books, etc.
- Provide a service – that can be as a virtual worker, copywriter, programmer, website builder, etc.
- Provide a product that helps people. Or promote such a product.
That’s really about it. Most people who succeed online, and we all start as newbies, fall into one of those three.
Hope you found this interesting.
P.S. The MOST sure way to do all this starts with a blog. Let me teach you how AND build your blog for you too.
Click here to learn more or get started